The Life and Times of a Simon MBA Student

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Gmail accounts @ Blogger??

I was thinking that I should sign up for an email address for this Blog at one of the traditional email sites. I read somewhere in the past couple of days that Gmail was offering beta accounts for Blogger users (1 Gig Accounts). Well I just wasted a good 20 minutes trying to find out how in the world do I create a Gmail account. It seems as if you can only get the account by an invite process. Well someone out there with the power to invite, invite me :).
The only thing on my “TO DO LIST” that seems to be going anywhere is the Fun portion. Yesterday was Cinco De Mayo (May 5th), hence with my plans to have a blast before the engagement (May 22nd), how could I have not gone out. The only bad part of the whole thing was getting up this morning.
One last thing, Does anyone actually read this except myself, and “D” if so some feedback would be helpful. Thanks