The Life and Times of a Simon MBA Student

Monday, June 07, 2004

Back to the Baics

In undergrad college I use to deal with stress by pumping iron. When I was pushing the weights, there was no other worry, then being able to do 2 more reps. This weekend I joined a local gym.. and went to work out. This was an inspiring experience within itself. I can’t believe that I was not able to lift ½ as much as I used to in college. This got me thinking what if I’m this rusty at everything including studying. I have not done much text studying for a couple of years and this is one of my main concerns going into college. I got a couple of accounting / stat books and will start catching up this week. As for now I am at work… its time to get back to work, and YES I am going to the gym after work…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home