The Life and Times of a Simon MBA Student

Saturday, October 02, 2004

GOLF

Within the last week or so, I have learnt how important golf is for the world of business. I use to play for my High School team a couple of centuries back, since then I have not even touched my clubs. I just went home over the weekend and picked up my clubs. I am going with a team mate of mine to the range tomorrow to see how rusty I really am.
I feel a bit strange playing golf when I have a load of HW to do and stuff to catch up on. Work load is not that hard but juggling corporate presentation, workshops and classes, gets a bit hectic. I am attending this minority business development forum at Cornell on the 15th, which should be interesting. Everything else seems to be working out ok.

3 Comments:

  • "Help me if you can I'm feeling down" - I also think I must be lost.

    I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him on the golf course yesterday. Now this is strange because usually I see him in the supermarket.

    Honest really, last time I saw him there he was right in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

    He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new lcd tv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

    But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a lcd tv .

    Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger.

    Then I'm gonna go home, put ma dancin' suit on, munch me some uppers and freak out to that maaaaaaaaad surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on ma lcd tv .

    How cool is that boy?

    And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

    "You give me love and consolation,
    You give me strength to carry on "

    Strange day or what? :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:11 AM  

  • Stop by and have a look at golf course chicago

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:27 AM  

  • Really nice Blog you got here ! Interesting stuff.
    Be sure to check out my blog about
    golf training
    dust golf training

    By Blogger lievarus, at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home